Sunday 18 March 2018

NEVER TIRING LEGS>>>


The wheels in the bus go round and round,
My footsteps in the sand rustle all over,
My feet touching the shoes to stick to ground,
I walk past to and fro, see him or her, 
My legs sweep here and there, knowing not at times,
Where I wander in or else where I wander out,
Oh, what busy life as vehicles on roads,
No time even to beautify myself at the mirror,
Or fix my hair, caress a friend, lift up my chin,
For the machine body is destined to get rusted,
Exhausting days now seem so good outwardly,
But striving hard to finish off works interiorly,
So weary & worn-out I become easily and wish to rest,
When will my projects finish, coz I need,
To give a rest to my UNTIRING LEGS,
I sit & say now, from my class first row bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...