Sunday 25 March 2018

It's me...


 My mood easily does not swing,
but sometimes I do get upset for certain reasons.
I smile, laugh and remain happy all the time.
I am a loving person, For me friendship keeps me going.
I have faith and belief in people and learn from my experience.
Controlling of emotions sometimes becomes difficult for me.

My interactions and relations between people are very smooth
Mostly I understand them easily and get along well.
With some people, I face difficulty.
I have learnt to live in the community and try to live an organized life.

Moral formation has nurtured me in a certain sense of identity,
certain recognition of community, and a certain pattern of motivation, evolve. Such formation is the gradual work of culture and upbringing,
or it may be self-conscious and intentional.

The community of which I belong "formed" me in the sense of orienting me,
to the world in a certain way,
encouraging certain kinds of behaviour and discouraging others.
I keep focus on formation points such as cultures and values.

I try to examine the role of truth, virtue, and faith in moral formation
and a commitment to act in a manner consistent with belief.
My conduct is good and I reconcile with people fast.
I take the opportunity to know more about the role
of truth, humility and faith in the moral formation.

My Formation within a community
generated indispensable resources for interaction with the world:
it helped me discover certain more generalizable ideas,
and foundational principles of moral life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...