Friday 16 March 2018

COPing with TASKS>


An ongoing process which we all meet each day 

Some tasks we like and some we don’t
But we need to cope with all
Especially when it comes to success

Being a student I have been given too many tasks
How I struggle some day is painful for me
But when someone smiles at me, my stress reduce
As that lightens me up to finish tasks

It is the passion and love of things
That you cope with tasks so easily
To face and deal with responsibilities
In a calm or adequate manner successfully

And notice changes in yourself
That you can be a capable person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...