Saturday 3 March 2018

MY IDEA>>>


I think I am right but others think I am wrong,
I think that I can do it, but others think I can’t do, 
I am not sure whether my thoughts deviate others,
I wonder why people don’t respect my opinions.

It seems so good and so easy to understand,
But unlike some concepts that make our eyes blink,
Contradictions pace forth in deep steps,
But I stand firm in my decision, strive to achieve it!





All can’t be friends but all can be your good neighbours,
We think and assume hoping that what we say is truth,
But the other perceives it as an idiotic and childish,
Insensible or rather too outdated to know facts in LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...