Saturday 31 March 2018

SUPER MANIA >>>


SUPER MANIA >>>

Nowadays mania uses up all the time of a person
Mania can lead to extreme fascination
Strong and continuing interest in an activity or subject
Showing the person in great mood.

Don’t think I am maniac
Just becoz I elaborate things
It is because I love to
Explain things on my own way

Leave me alone so that I can calm down
Let me work through it and get it out of my system
Coming down from this manic state back to reality
Could figure the situation isn't as intense as it is thought

So enjoy the fact that I'm super productive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...