Tuesday 27 March 2018

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING>>>

“I have always, essentially, been waiting in my life.
Waiting to become something else,
waiting to be that person I always thought I was,
on the verge of becoming, waiting for that life, 
I thought I would have.

In my head, I was always one step away.
In the primary school, I was biding my time,
until I could become the one which I esteemed,
as an IVth Std. girl in Bombay,
to become a Salesian Sister,
the one my mind could see so clearly.

In the high school in New Delhi,
the Salesian Sisters was always looming in front of me,
smarter, stronger, and more organized,
inspiring me to melt out my entire life,
as a candle emitting out light only for others. 

In my XI & XII Std in Bandel,
my thought of joining the Salesians became strong.
Literally, I have waited….
to become an authentic version of myself,
a true FMA Sister because that’s when life really began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...