Tuesday 13 March 2018

FUN CHERISHED>>>


As customary, I sat at my first bench in viscom,
Gazing at the train through the seeps in windows,
I turned around at the rattling noises,
Got annoyed earlier but now no longer 

I understood that anger cannot make us achieve anything
And so, why to feel bored or disgust at class,
I decided to change my opinion, think something good,
Then FOR A SECOND my class seems like paradise,
All appeared as colourful angels in disguise,

Oh, i know one may often laugh reading this fact,
That these people can also be angels “ha ha...,”
Hey, now all seems so goodie goodie in loyola,
Coz our life this year is nearly gonna end,
And so no use complaining or grumbling,
For we can’t get back our LOYOLA viscom mates like this....
Can we get them back, tell me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...