Friday 15 December 2017

WORK- LIFE BALANCE

Work-Life Balance

Can you think of achieving this?
“Yeah, but how can you do this?” 
Such a simple statement
Always something you can implement
  
Dedicate time, but how to benefice
All depends on your choice

To develop this balance
Need to set limit device

When you set your boundaries
Work will respect your activities
Your responsibility will be considered
Then you being happy and fulfilled

When work week is beneficiary
Note everything in your diary
Schedule them as work meetings
And keep them as commitments

When I say yes to one thing, I’m saying no to something else 
I can’t do everything. I can only do what I can do, what else
So I can focus my time on the things only I can do
And the things I love to do

Work and Life are two halves of each of us,
That should happen in equal measure to us
Think it’s not so much about how we spend our time,
It’s actually about how we feel about how we spend our time.


For me, work-life balance works
As I try to prioritize my needs
When I do right combination of things
I have to be honest with myself
And others about whom I am
And what is important to me.

If time is allocated to each particular task
Then your mind is ready for multitask
So it is understood,
If we are happy with that, then our work-life balance is good!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...