Thursday 28 December 2017

WHO’S THERE???

WHO’S THERE???
Beneath the woods that embarked in my garden,
A feeble voice grabbed my attention and dragged me,
I walked up to the chamber to see who stood there,

Behold I saw the lady in blue sash, oh, charming eyes,
Dressed in tint white, ya, casting gaze at me,
I marvelled at her beauty for some time,
Unless words really came out of my mouth,
I ponder how God created such a wonder,
A sight to appeal my senses and what else could it be?
From where did she step in to steal my heart?

Was it heaven’s gift for me, without my ask,
I knew that I desired for my soul mate intently,
But I never thought that my prayers,
Would be answered so soon like a reward.
Oh, then, I can see now that life had taken its turn,
Wanna hold her hands and reveal to thee,
That my love is pure and everlasting,
For the first time in my life forever,
There’ll be magic, fun and someone who says,
“Hey, I am always there for you, dear”

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...