Sunday 31 December 2017

STEAL




Hello it's me talking about steal
Why would anyone steal?
Now no one knows what to do or who to trust
Because I got you and you know what to do best

It makes a lot of difference to me
As I lost my wallet and some
I’d to think people like you will
Deserve a special place in Hell

 
    For when you steal others things
      Which are precious to them
    And when it is realized
                                                        It does not go noticed


People steal to survive 
But that’s not revive
Do not make an effort to steal
As it is the worst part of ideal !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...