Friday 29 December 2017

SLEEP



Sleep is an active state of living 
Lot of things brain and body doing
I want to sleep but my brain won’t stop talking to itself
But angels will be watching over oneself 

Without sleep the body has diminished electrical impulses
Without electrical impulses nothing in the body works.

Off to bed, yes to bed
Resting the head on the cool pillow
Relaxing in peace and quiet after a stressful day
Closing eyes and dreaming of the next day

I hate the moment when I am tired
And sleep a while to get refreshed
Forget thyself and all the world
To be in dream world !!!

Knowing that the time to sleep has come
Glorify God to get more peace
Sleep good as you sleep tonight
Night is dark and bright

Say Goodnight my dear!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...