Wednesday 27 December 2017

AGAINST THE CURRENT>>>

AGAINST THE CURRENT
Stay up high on the ground, lest your foot touches the sands that pass by,
For it’s not easy to go against the current even with adventurous bags drop by,
Checking every trail that leads close to the hallmark of your greatest desire,
Winning life’s meeting ends in patches of fearless efforts in vigorous fire. 

Many topple down to surmount their heads in utter shame and disgrace,
When they lag behind lamenting their stepping stones to ceaseless race,
I won’t give up nah, nah, nah; heaven’s heartbreak away, a torrent,
Let me love the odds that help me stay focussed against the current.

Graze in through the darkest of days, mark on your obstacles that object,

Your potentiality of building up something new, deeming life as a subject,
I move on now, my lips quiver, my nose sniffs, my eyes droop in and out,
My hands shiver, my legs shake, my head all tell me that this is merely a pout,
That needs to be emphasized to real life shows, to walk against the CURRENT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...