Friday 22 December 2017

FOND MEMORIES>>>

FOND MEMORIES


Tears came rolling my eyes,
Remembrance always keeps you near,
Thought lingers around for a while,
Hallucination world appeals me soon.  

I resume my mind to leap in ecstasy,
To reach to the skies where ashes steep,
Apparently nothing exists on air,
But spirit is bound to me in link.

Remember the love that we shared,
Miss you, coz you go so far, far away,
An unavoidable journey of God’s plan,
A step on the road to our home

Bury the sorrows and hands cannot touch,
Fading slowly from the past to the future,
A loving father, tender and kind,
What beautiful memories you left behind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...