Sunday 17 December 2017

THE SECRET OF MY LIFE


THE SECRET OF MY LIFE

Right at that point of time, I came across Blog mood,
That was when my passion for writing got a new road.
I want to make it worthwhile by being an inspiration
And touching as many hearts as possible through my writings.


Having more beginnings than endings
Know yourself what are your doings
Choose the perfect creation
Thoughts will flow with motivation

The kind of power and determination
Will bring in focus to your intention
Mind gets shaped with attention
Gets attracted with love and affection

Keep going, everything you need will
Come to you at the correct time
Make it a daily habit to keep your thoughts smoothly
So that everything you do goes definitely

Reading books of other people success
Will bring you more inspiration
Talk always good news of the day
What you do will be worth for others

Question is can you really keep a secret?
I don’t know how to answer that.
I think everybody has different levels of secret keeping set in them.

There are a few secrets left in me, which I prefer to keep as a secret.
Some of them don’t make me feel good,
There are others which are utterly not good
But these need to be with me, for me to be me.

Can you keep a secret which is a questioning?
Maintaining them can be draining


I have learned to respect everyone else
I don’t let the cat out for somebody else
When it really is none of my business
Taking them to accountableness
After all, respecting each other secret bars is a hardship,
Is one of the most important parts of a relationship?

Remember to breathe, after all it is the secret of Life ……..

It really does work!! It really does work!! It really does work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...