Saturday 26 August 2017

MORE CHOICES>>>


MORE CHOICES

A forging path lay ahead, quite invisible at times though,
Like “The road not taken” by Robert Frost,
The opportunities I missed ran through my eyes,
It seemed swelling up my eyes to regret the self.



Then, the rim shone in, to sense me, feel myself,
Ya, after all, the divergent ways are explicitly there,
Present in all phases, pathetic to harmonize with,
For choices are made not out of waste but of mere haste.

It’s rather easy to choose a narrow lane and sync in,
But highly competent to select the less traced trails,
One appeal so bushy with ferns and mosses lay behind,
The other outdated and unused by thorny, filthy straps of heap.

Oh, it’s a fright I believe sometimes to decide,
Am I making the right assessment at times?
Or simply my instinct propels me to budge ahead,
And be deceived in a momentary pleasure of smiles.

Hey, pin your ears back, life is full of CHOICES, and so opt the best one,
Or else you’ll just end up lamenting at all junctures without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...