Wednesday 23 August 2017

TIRED OFF... CAFE PLEASE>>>


 TIRED OFF... CAFE PLEASE>>>
 
Heads rolling off, eyes popping out, day is done,

Flashes of light flicker around in ecstasy sync as a bokeh,

A cushion of pillows seem floating through air,

Digitalized world insane my thoughts and perceptions,

To make all pictures before to appear all blur as it could be.


  


Oh! Yes, I lost my continuity focus on the subjects at sight,

I pondered whether the aspect ratio fills in the memory frame,

The day mode has burst in my system and optical sense is loose now,

Mamma mia... what’s going on....



The night exposure and compensation is almost blinding me,

Vanishing points dive in making it a histogram of times,

ISO ceased, manually I feel it and so, I metered...

Noise declined, raw boomers sprung in,

Rule of thirds, dotted in with the fastest shutter speed,

My eyelids released, time lapsed and view-finder paves way,

The scenario mislaid white balance on screen,

And now I could just feel rocking on a soft shoulder,

Oh, please hold me then, for I am ready to fall off,

In a charge-coupled device of bed to recharge my battery,

Hey, I said...
I AM TIRED OFF... GET ME A CAFE PLEASE>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...