Wednesday 16 August 2017

I’ve Come back, my love


 I’ve Come back, my love

I’ve come back to taste thy infinite love,

For love surpasses even instincts of human pleasures,

It bounds in joy to reveal a new sense of wonder,

To graze in the channel of an ecstasy of fantasy,

A virtual world is indeed content to my soul,

For the reality evoke violence in one’s hearts,

And pave way to jealousy and hatred towards the other.



For you are special to me, one among the millions,

A rare jewel to find and the precious treasure to discover,

My paths flutter to attain the right direction,

Stammering and hooking up unto thy loving remembrance,

For I cannot be Far away from you for thy love drags me,

I asked myself several times whether you are important,

The answer was almost yes, don’t go away or else.... you’ll

Oh! So, I decided to come back to you, my love>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...