Tuesday 21 April 2020

GOD, where are you? 😇🙌

Oh, when Lord will others understand me, 
This just lingered on in my minds, 
Waiting for an answer, I thought, sighed, 
Oh... nothing ever cheered me up. 

Lord, I offer myself to you, 
Help me to love myself I am, 
Let nothing disturb me O Lord, 
Rather, let me understand others! 

I want to cry, pour out to you, O Lord, 
All my inmost thoughts and feelings, 
Which none will ever notice, I know, 
You, O Lord are my dwelling place. 

Am I worthy to be a disciple? 
I feel I am not fit, I don't know why? 
But my heart pounds as the days pass by, 
My answer rests in thee, my King!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...