Monday 2 December 2019

LOSE MY SOUL👀👁

Hey.. Some words ....
Just ring in my ears today, 
I am sure Saint Francis Xavier's, 
Eyes glowed with zeal and nay. 

If I should say, 
"What does it profit a man, 
If he gains the whole world.. . 
And forfeits his own soul?"

I salute the valiant missionaries, 
Brave warriors who rose in battles, 
To fight the heresy of faith, 
Evangelizers and heroic preachers. 

I value myself in plenty, 
But miss the essence of life.. 
Oh, I wish I would be forgotten by myself, 
And remembered by God alone, 
Thus, may I purify my soul, 
Cleanse it to be, rich in Him alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...