Tuesday 8 May 2018

Get A Transfer

I really had no clue where i will be transferred
But when I got a mail I knew where I will be going
It is a beautiful place where I will be among senior people
I realized need to put all my knowledge learnt these years

I always knew that I was loved
By deeds, hugs or a smile
I am quite excited to go to the new place
And convey what I have learnt

So now I need to say lovely goodbye
To my present community
Who will have a special place in my heart
Which I will always cherish
Now this new transfer will bring me a fresh start
With a beginning of  new adventure
And impacting a new vigor in the mind
Also arriving with a sense of possibility !!!



             By Sr. Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...